Statement of terms and conditions of employment policy
Reviewed 5 August 2020
A model statement of terms and conditions of employment policy to assist you in managing this event with a best practice method.
Statement of terms and conditions of employment
As an employee of [Company] on your first day of employment you will have received a document setting out specific terms and conditions of service as they relate to your post. This includes details of:
- the names of the employer and the employee;
- the date when the employment (and the period of continuous employment) began;
- remuneration and the intervals at which it is to be paid;
- hours of work;
- holiday entitlement;
- entitlement to sick leave, including any entitlement to sick pay;
- pensions and pension schemes;
- the entitlement of employer and employee to notice of termination;
- job title (or a brief job description);
This is a word-limited preview. The full template will be displayed here in full once you purchase it individually, or when you purchase the policy template pack.
Policy template pack
Get unlimited downloads of this Statement of terms and conditions of employment policy, all other Contract templates, AND everything else in the Policy template pack for 12 months.