THIS AGREEMENT is dated [date]
- [Company name] Limited incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number [Company registration number] whose registered office is at [Registered Company address] (Company).
- [Employee name] of [Employee address] (Employee).
The Employee is employed by the Company from [start date], most recently as [job title] under a contract dated [contract date].
- The Employee's employment with the Company shall terminate on 30 June 2017.
- The parties have entered into this agreement to record and implement the terms on which they have agreed to settle any claims that the Employee has or may have in connection with [his | her] employment or its termination or otherwise against the Company (as defined below) or its officers or employees whether or not those claims are, or could be, in the contemplation of the parties at the time of signing this agreement, and including, in particular, the statutory complaints that the Employee raises in this agreement.
- The parties intend this agreement to be an effective waiver of any such claims and to satisfy the conditions relating to settlement agreements in the relevant legislation
The following definitions and rules of interpretation apply in this agreement.
Adviser: [ ] of [ ] .
Board: the board of directors of the Company (including any committee of the board duly appointed by it).
Confidential Information: information in whatever form (including, without limitation, in written, oral, visual or electronic form or on any magnetic or optical disk or memory and wherever located) relating to the business, products, affairs and finances of the Company for the time being confidential to the Company and trade secrets including, without limitation, technical data and know-how relating to the business of the Company or any of its suppliers, clients, customers, agents, distributors, shareholders or management, including (but not limited to) information that the Employee created, developed, received or obtained in connection with [his | her] employment, whether or not such information (if in anything other than oral form) is marked confidential.
Copies: copies or records of any Confidential Information in whatever form (including, without limitation, in written, oral, visual or electronic form or on any magnetic or optical disk or memory and wherever located) including, without limitation, extracts, analysis, studies, plans, compilations or any other way of representing or recording and recalling information which contains, reflects or is derived or generated from Confidential Information.
Group Company: the Company, its subsidiaries or holding companies from time to time and any subsidiary of any holding company from time to time.
1.2 The headings in this agreement are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect its construction.
1.3 A reference to a particular law is a reference to it as it is in force for the time being taking account of any amendment, extension, or re-enactment and includes any subordinate legislation for the time being in force made under it.
1.4 Unless the context otherwise requires, a reference to one gender shall include a reference to the other genders.
1.5 Unless the context otherwise requires, words in the singular shall include the plural and in the plural shall include the singular.
1.6 The Schedules shall form part of this agreement and shall have effect as if set out in full in the body of this agreement. Any reference to this agreement includes the Schedules.
2. Arrangements on termination
2.1 The Employee's employment with the Company shall terminate on [termination date] (Termination Date).
2.2 The Company shall pay the Employee their salary up to the Termination Date in the usual way. The Company shall deduct from the final salary payment any outstanding sums due from the Employee to the Company.
2.3 The Company shall continue to provide benefits to the Employee in the usual way up to the Termination Date.
2.4 The Company shall make a payment to the