Sympathy for illness (employee in hospital) letter template1 min read
Our Sympathy for Illness (Employee in Hospital) Letter template extends sincere support to employees hospitalized due to illness, offering understanding and comfort.
What is a Sympathy for illness (employee in hospital) letter?
The purpose of this Sympathy for illness (employee in hospital) letter template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Sympathy for illness (employee in hospital) letter template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
Sympathy for illness (employee in hospital) [Delete this line]
Dear [Recipient first name],
I was terribly sorry to learn you are in the hospital. I understand it is not too serious and you will be back home soon.
Please accept my best wishes for a speedy recovery. I hope you are back at your desk in the shortest time possible.
You are very much in the thoughts of all of us here, and we all hope to see you soon.
Yours [faithfully | sincerely],
[Sender job title]
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.