Leave request (not holiday) form template1 min read
This manual form is used to request and approve general leave, and incorporates flexibility regarding leave being taken in days or hours, and shift workers.
What is a Leave request (not holiday) form?
The purpose of this Leave request (not holiday) form template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Leave request (not holiday) form template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
Leave request (not holiday)
PLEASE NOTE: First day and Last day means your first and last days of leave; Last day does not refer to your first day back at work after your leave.
[Shift Workers: Please count only those days you would have been scheduled to work (including Sats/ Suns/Bank Holidays). Do not include your normal off days in the number of days to be deducted.]
If taking a half day, specify AM or PM in the appropriate box(es).
|First day of leave (date):
|Last day of leave (date):
|Total number of [days|hours] taken:
|Reason for leave:
I have read and understood the [Company Absence] policy and have completed this form in accordance with the appropriate guidance.
|Approved (line manager):
Issue date: [date]
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.