Contract policy templates
If you need policies to communicate your company rules and support regarding contracts and terms, these policy templates provide an effective legal framework.
What are Contract Policies?
Contract policies are policies that outline the basic terms and conditions of employment for employees. These policies are typically included in an employee handbook or manual and provide guidance on the expectations, rights, and responsibilities of employees.
Contract policy templates contents
Use this if you require a robust and practical Changes in personal information policy template.
Use this if you require a robust and practical Directors and Officers (D&O) Insurance policy template.
Use this if you require a robust and practical Hours of work policy template.
Use this if you require a robust and practical Statement of terms and conditions of employment policy template.
- You save time and effort with our professionally written, editable HR documents that are tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You get process flowcharts to help you adhere to best practice.
- You stay up-to-date with our email alerts that notify you whenever a new template or supporting resource is added or updated in this toolkit.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.