Changes in personal information policy template1 min read
Use this if you require a robust and practical changes in personal information policy template.
What is a Changes in personal information policy?
The purpose of this Changes in personal information policy template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Changes in personal information policy template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
Changes in personal information Policy
The purpose of this policy is to cover rules and procedures with regards to changes to personal information.
This policy is applicable to all employees of [company name].
It is important that our records are correct, as inaccurate or out of date information may affect your salary or cause difficulties in situations where contact is required for emergencies. You must notify [the HR Department | HR Services | your Line Manager] as soon as possible if there are any changes in the following personal information:
- Home address
- Telephone number
- Bank account details
- Examinations passed/qualifications gained
- Emergency contact
- Driving licence penalties (if you are required to drive on Company business)
- Criminal charge, caution or conviction
- Conflict, or potential conflict of interest
Personal data on employees is held in accordance with the provisions of the Companys GDPR policy which will be made available for inspection by you if required.
Issue date: [date]
Author: [name, job title]
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.