Statement of terms and conditions of employment policy template1 min read
Use this if you require a robust and practical statement of terms and conditions of employment policy template.
What is a Statement of terms and conditions of employment policy?
The purpose of this Statement of terms and conditions of employment policy template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Statement of terms and conditions of employment policy template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
Statement of terms and conditions of employment Policy
The purpose of this policy is to provide information with regards to the statement of terms and conditions of employment.
This policy is applicable to all employees of [company name].
As an employee of [Company] on your first day of employment you will have received a document setting out specific terms and conditions of service as they relate to your post. This includes details of:
- the names of the employer and the employee
- the date when the employment (and the period of continuous employment) began
- remuneration and the intervals at which it is to be paid
- hours of work
- holiday entitlement
- entitlement to sick leave, including any entitlement to sick pay
- pensions and pension schemes
- the entitlement of employer and employee to notice of termination
- job title (or a brief job description)
- where it is not permanent, the period for which the employment is expected to continue or, if it is for a fixed term, the date when it is to end
- either the place of work or, if required to work in more than one location, an indication of this and of the employers address
- details of the existence of any relevant collective agreements which directly affect the terms and conditions of your employment
- details of employment if expected to work outside of the UK
Further detailed policies and procedures which may not be mentioned as part of this document, but which still form part of your conditions of employment with us can be accessed through your line manager.
[Company] reserves the right to change its terms and conditions and employment policies from time to time. You will be notified at the earliest opportunity of these changes by way of general notice to all employees affected by the change. Where a contractual change in your terms and conditions of employment results in a change to your written statement of particulars of employment, we will give you a written statement of the change at the earliest opportunity.
Issue date: [date]
Author: [name, job title]
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.