Confidentiality agreement form template
Use this model standalone confidentiality agreement prior to discussion of a role / project / consultancy in detail.
This document is suitable for use in England & Wales and Scotland, and was last reviewed and revised on 12 July 2022
- View a preview below.
- Purchase it individually, or as part of a library (options below).
- Download/email it.
- Edit it to suit your circumstances (square brackets ([ ]) indicate places requiring you to enter information / optional wording).
You must not, whether during your contract with the Company or after the end of it, unless expressly authorised in writing by your nominated Manager, disclose to any unauthorised person or use any confidential information relating to the business affairs or trade secrets of the Company. This includes any detail about the Company's products, technical data, any matter relating to the company or its business, customers and employees, actual potential or past and all details relating to information on the Company's database.
During the course of your contract with the Company you may have access to, gain knowledge of or be entrusted with information of a confidential nature. This shall include, but is not limited to:
- The identity, address or telephone number of any Customer of the Company.
- The contact name within a customer.
- Any list or lists of the Company's Customers whether in written or printed form or held in an electronic medium
- Details of the equipment supplied to or ordered by any Customers of the Company.
- The price at which the Company purchases the raw materials it purchases and/or the price at which the Company supplies its products to its customers.
- Any discount or remain
All Recruitment templates
Model recruitment documents to help you to hire the right people with the right skills, experience and character, at the right time.
Recruitment is the onboarding process that starts from identifying the need to employ someone to perform a role/task, selecting candidates through advertising (agencies / job board / press etc.), interviewing (and testing), offering terms, commencing employment and though to the point that probation is complete.
Once purchased you may download any recruitment template at any time over a one year period. This unlimited download access includes all updates and additions during the subscription period.£30