Job interviewing documents
Hiring managers recruitment checklist guide
A simple checklist of what is involved in the recruitment process from preparing a job description and person specification, advertising the vacancy, carrying out an interview process and making an offer of employment.
Hiring managers recruitment checklist
- Review the post:
- Is it necessary?
- Does it need to be changed?
- Can the duties be adequately covered elsewhere?
If significant changes are required or it is a new post please discuss the details in relation to grade and salary with the HR Department /appropriate Director
- Complete a Job Vacancy Form ensuring approval of appropriate Director.
If post is newly established then seek confirmation of funding from the Finance department.
- Review / complete the job description and person specification.
- Put together an information pack for the vacancy.
- Decide the most effective way to recruit to the post. For example internal advert / job centre / national press etc.
- Design the advert.
This should be done in conjunction with the HR department. Decide on a closing date, method of application (e.g. C.V. or application form), whether a pre-interview visit will be required and who should be contacted for applicant enquiries. The HR department will process the a
The full Hiring managers recruitment checklist guide will be displayed above once you purchase either this document individually, or as part of the following pack:
1 June 2021
If you have purchased the document, or if it is FREE, simply copy/email/download and replace any highlighted wording contained in "[ ]", with your details.