Successful candidate appointment form template1 min read
This form should be completed and sent to the HR department for action once the successful candidate has been identified and a verbal offer made.
What is a Successful candidate appointment form?
The purpose of this Successful candidate appointment form template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Successful candidate appointment form template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
Successful candidate appointment
|Work permit required?
|Title of post:
|Cost code (if applicable):
|Grade (if applicable):
|Permanent / temporary / fixed-term / contractor: (Give details e.g. length of fixed-term contract)
|Days per week:
|Hours per day:
|CRB check required?
|Length of probation (if different from standard):
Issue date: [date]
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.