Statement of terms and conditions of employment policy
This description is being updated...
Statement of terms and conditions of employment
As an employee of [Company] on your first day of employment you will have received a document setting out specific terms and conditions of service as they relate to your post. This includes details of:
- the names of the employer and the employee;
- the date when the employment (and the period of continuous employment) began;
- remuneration and the intervals at which it is to be paid;
- hours of work;
- holiday entitlement;
- entitlement to sick leave, including any entitlement to sick pay;
- pensions and pension schemes;
- the entitlement of employer and employee to notice of termination;
- job title (or a brief job description);
The full Statement of terms and conditions of employment policy will be displayed above once you purchase either this document individually, or as part of the following pack:
5 August 2020
If you have purchased the document, or if it is FREE, simply copy/email/download and replace any highlighted wording contained in "[ ]", with your details.