Relocation policy templateReading time 1 minutes (inc. support info). Reviewed 01/05/2022.
Use this if you require a robust and practical relocation policy template.
What is a Relocation policy?
The purpose of this Relocation policy template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Relocation policy template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
The purpose of this policy is to specify rules with regards to relocation expenses.
This policy is applicable to all employees of [company name].
Assistance with relocation expenses will be granted if we are satisfied that your relocation is required in order for you to undertake the duties of the post for which you have been employed. Eligibility and any sums paid are purely at the discretion of the [Chief Executive / Managing Director], and this is not a contractual right.
You will be required to sign a written undertaking to repay all or some of the expenses reimbursed if you leave within 24 months of receipt of these expenses.
Issue date: [date]
Author: [name, job title]
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.