Trade union membership policy template1 min read
Use this if you require a robust and practical trade union membership policy template.
What is a Trade union membership policy?
The purpose of this Trade union membership policy template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Trade union membership policy template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
Trade union membership Policy
The purpose of this policy is to specify rules with regards to trades union membership.
This policy is applicable to all employees of [company name].
It is your choice as to whether you wish to belong to a trade union recognised by the Company. This is one way in which you will be able to make your views known on all issues affecting staff within the Company and have a recognised route to resolve issues affecting groups of staff where other methods have not been effective.
In addition, the unions can provide personal representation for you if you experience difficulties at work via their accredited representative system.
[The Company does not formally recognise a Trade Union | The Company recognises the following Trade Unions:
[insert details here]].
Issue date: [date]
Author: [name, job title]
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.