Training and development policy template1 min read
Use this if you require a robust and practical training and development policy template.
What is a Training and development policy?
The purpose of this Training and development policy template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Training and development policy template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
Training and development Policy
The Company aims to provide training opportunities which will provide:
- An induction programme which all staff will be required to undertake and will assist staff settling into their new role/job.
- A progressive training and development scheme to enable staff to develop, relevant skills and acquire knowledge to underpin their current role and career aspirations.
Issue date: [date]
Author: [name, job title]
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.