Other conditions on leaving policy template1 min read
This model policy is to confirm the conditions that an employee who is leaving the company is expected to adhere to.
This includes working notice, returning company property, confidentiality, and non-solicitation.
What is an Other conditions on leaving policy?
The purpose of this Other conditions on leaving policy template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Other conditions on leaving policy template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
Other conditions on leaving Policy
This policy outlines the conditions that an employee who is leaving the company is expected to adhere to.
This policy is applicable to all employees of [company name].
On leaving, the Company will deduct from any money due to you such sums as you may owe to the Company. These may include, but are not restricted to, any loans, relocation assistance, court orders and payment made for holidays taken in excess of entitlement.
If you leave without giving notice and without the Company's agreement, you are in breach of your contract and you may forfeit some or all of any salary due to you.
Before leaving, you must hand over to your manager all articles belonging to [Company Name], including your ID badge and any documents, equipment and computer software used at home. Documents and software include (but are not limited to) correspondence, diaries, address books, databases, files, reports, plans, records or any other medium for storing information. You should not retain any copies, drafts, reproductions, extracts or summaries of documents and software.
After you have left the Company, you must not:
- Solicit or seek to entice away any Company staff.
- Use or divulge to any person or organisation any confidential information relating to the business of [Company].
Should your employment be terminated following disciplinary action it is likely you will receive payment in lieu of notice. However, as there are numerous reasons as to why someone is dismissed, payment in lieu of notice will be reviewed on an individual basis taking into consideration the reasons behind the dismissal.
Should you be dismissed for reasons of gross misconduct, your employment will be terminated immediately without the benefit of notice or payment in lieu of notice.
Issue date: [date]
Author: [name, job title]
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.