Training needs request form template1 min read
A training needs request form is normally completed by an employee to request attendance to a Company funded training course. These forms are often submitted to the line manager or human resources who will review and approve the request.
What is a Training needs request form?
The purpose of this Training needs request form template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Training needs request form template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
Training needs request
Training identified (list all required, with the provider):
|Internal or external
|Provider (external only)
|Cost ( external only)
Please give brief statement to support training request:
|Yes | No
|Budget holder approved:
|Yes | No
Issue date: [date]
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.