Health and Safety documents
PPE issue record form template
This description is being updated...
PPE issue record
The personal protective equipment (PPE) listed below is issued to you in accordance with the Management of the Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 and the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992.
It is your responsibility to:
- wear and use the provided PPE in the circumstances where a need for it has been identified by the Company and in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
- inspect their issued PPE daily before use
- immediately report any damage or defects to the equipment to the issuer for maintenance or replacement
- not misuse or damage any PPE provided
- inform the issuer of any problems in the use of the PPE
||Issue date (if known)
||PPE usage training given (where required)
The full PPE issue record form template will be displayed above once you purchase either this document individually, or as part of the following pack:
2 June 2021
If you have purchased the document, or if it is FREE, simply copy/email/download and replace any highlighted wording contained in "[ ]", with your details.
Ensuring that you manage a redundancy process fairly and effectively is vital to good communication, and avoiding claims from employees
Job application documents
The application is usually the first step of the process, and its goal is to make sure that the applicant meets the basic requirements of the job