Employee of the month award letter template
A model employee of the month award letter template that incorporates good practice, contains clear and effective wording, and is easy to edit.
This document is suitable for use in England & Wales and Scotland, and was last reviewed and revised on 20 April 2022
- View a preview below.
- Purchase it individually, or as part of a library (options below).
- Download/email it.
- Edit it to suit your circumstances (square brackets ([ ]) indicate places requiring you to enter information / optional wording).
Employee of the month award
Dear [Recipient first name],
Congratulations on receiving the [name of award] Award for [month / year]. As you know, this is awarded to a team or a colleague who displayed outstanding Core Values in their performance during that month.
You received the award for [describe why they won it, i.e.
- A suggestion to improve H&S in their area/across the organisation.
- Assisting others to achieve success, or developing and delivering training.
- Leading a successful change process, displaying a high level of flexibility or receiving a commendation from a customer.
All Management templates
Model management documents designed to help you manage people through a number of common, and not so common scenarios.
Managing people is an extremely important role in most organisations. Research indicates that line management (front line managers, supervisors and team leaders) have the greatest influence on the performance and engagement of an organisations people.
As such, having skilled and capable managers is critical to the success of an organisation.
Once purchased you may download any management template at any time over a one year period. This unlimited download access includes all updates and additions during the subscription period.£50