Employee of the month award letter template1 minute read
Our Employee of the Month Award Letter template celebrates exceptional performance, recognising the recipient's outstanding contributions and motivating continued excellence.
What is an Employee of the month award letter?
The purpose of this Employee of the month award letter template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Employee of the month award letter template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
Employee of the month award [Delete this line]
Dear [Recipient first name],
Congratulations on receiving the [name of award] Award for [month / year]. As you know, this is awarded to a team or a colleague who displayed outstanding Core Values in their performance during that month.
You received the award for [describe why they won it, i.e.
- A suggestion to improve H&S in their area/across the organisation.
- Assisting others to achieve success, or developing and delivering training.
- Leading a successful change process, displaying a high level of flexibility or receiving a commendation from a customer.
- Helping to solve a problem outside of their field of expertise, completing work successfully well in advance of a deadline, winning an order.
- Leading a successful improvement process, reducing cost/waste.
- Leading a successful team project, providing support/information to others to be successful.]
This is a great example of living the Company core values, and I thank you.
[I enclose | have sent you a gift by way of thanks.]
Please let me know if you have questions or need additional information. Once again, congratulations!
Yours [faithfully | sincerely],
[Sender job title]
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.