Works council representative role profile form template
A model works council representative role profile form template that incorporates good practice, contains clear and effective wording, and is easy to edit.
This document is suitable for use in England & Wales and Scotland, and was last reviewed and revised on 20 April 2022
- View a preview below.
- Purchase it individually, or as part of a library (options below).
- Download/email it.
- Edit it to suit your circumstances (square brackets ([ ]) indicate places requiring you to enter information / optional wording).
Works council representative role profile
To help employees to feel that they have a voice and have regular access to senior management, and help improve levels of trust in the organisation, minimise rumours and misunderstanding, improve decision making and ultimately organisational performance, by helping to implementing positive change and improve motivation/engagement.
- To assist the organisation to answer key Company-related questions from employees (that can't be answered through team meetings or by local management).
- To provide a useful platform for senior managers to seek staff views on policies/change to working practices etc.
- To suggest and help develop programs, actions and events that sp
All Recruitment templates
Model recruitment documents to help you to hire the right people with the right skills, experience and character, at the right time.
Recruitment is the onboarding process that starts from identifying the need to employ someone to perform a role/task, selecting candidates through advertising (agencies / job board / press etc.), interviewing (and testing), offering terms, commencing employment and though to the point that probation is complete.
Once purchased you may download any recruitment template at any time over a one year period. This unlimited download access includes all updates and additions during the subscription period.£30