Professional membership fees policy template1 minute read
Use this model policy to set out how you will support employees with professional membership subscription fees
What is a Professional membership fees policy?
The purpose of this Professional membership fees policy template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Professional membership fees policy template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
Professional membership fees Policy
The purpose of this policy is to set out how [Company] will support employees in gaining registration with professional bodies relevant to their roles, including payment of membership subscription fees.
This policy is applicable to all employees of [company name].
Sponsorship will be reviewed from the date employees have completed [one year's] service.
[If you have an active disciplinary warning on your file, are undergoing a disciplinary or performance management procedure, you will not be sponsored unless and until any disciplinary warnings are removed and performance concerns are rectified.
[Company] maintains the right to withhold or revoke this benefit at its discretion.
If you obtain financial support for professional membership from [Company] and resign from your role within one year after membership payment, you will be expected to repay the fee to the company. [company] reserves the right to deduct any fees owing from your final salary.
Issue date: [date]
Author: [name, job title]
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.