Conflict of interest declaration form template1 min read
A Conflict of Interest refers to a situation where an employee’s personal interest might contradict the interest of the company they work for. This declaration form is useful for employees to declare that they do not have a conflict of interest.
What is a Conflict of interest declaration form?
The purpose of this Conflict of interest declaration form template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Conflict of interest declaration form template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
Conflict of interest declaration
I acknowledge that I have read the Company policy statement concerning conflicts of interest and I hereby declare that neither I, nor any other business to which I may be associated, nor, to the best of my knowledge, any member of my immediate family has any conflict between our personal affairs or interests and the proper performance of my responsibilities for the Company that would constitute a violation of that Company policy.
Furthermore, I declare that during my employment, I shall continue to maintain my affairs in accordance with the requirements of said policy.
Issue date: [date]
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.