Company welcome letter template1 min read
A welcome letter to a new employee gets them excited for their first day, prepares them for orientation and gives necessary first-day info.
This letter provides you with optional wording for relocation expenses.
What is a Company welcome letter?
The purpose of this Company welcome letter template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Company welcome letter template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
Company welcome [Delete this line]
Dear [Recipient first name],
Welcome to [Company]
This acknowledges your acceptance of our employment offer. We are pleased you have decided to join our company and look forward to you joining us on [start date].
[name] will be in contact with you shortly to help you prepare for day 1 with us, and explain to you what you will expect, and what you will need to bring.
[As discussed, we will pay your moving and travel expenses according to company policy. We will make the necessary arrangement to move your furniture with a removal firm. Please submit your personal transportation expenses to us at the time you report for work.]
As you become more familiar with your duties and better acquainted with the other members of our company, you will find that all of us have an important part to play.
My warmest wishes to you on beginning your employment with us.
Again, we are happy you have made the decision to accept our offer. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can assist you in any way.
Yours [faithfully | sincerely],
[Sender job title]
Probation introduction letter template
Our Probation Introduction Letter Template clarifies probation terms, setting expectations for both employer and new employee with ease.
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You get a process flowchart to help you adhere to best practice.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.