Commendation letter template1 min read
This letter is used after a good overall Performance Development Review, to thank the appraisee for the work they have done during the period.
This also includes an optional paragraph about a bonus award.
What is a Commendation letter?
The purpose of this Commendation letter template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Commendation letter template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
Commendation [Delete this line]
Dear [Recipient first name],
Letter of Commendation
On behalf of our company, I am very pleased to commend you on your excellent job performance during this last review period from [start date] to [end date].
Your efforts on behalf of the company are truly appreciated. Only through the devoted and tireless contributions of valued employees like yourself can we confidently look to the future.
[I am pleased to award you with a bonus of [amount], which you will receive in [month | your next monthly salary]. This award is taxable as normal.]
Again, on behalf of the company and your co-employees, we salute you for a job well done.
Yours [faithfully | sincerely],
[Sender job title]
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.