Personal safety policy template1 min read
Use this if you require a robust and practical personal safety policy template.
What is a Personal safety policy?
The purpose of this Personal safety policy template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Personal safety policy template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
Personal safety Policy
The purpose of this policy is to provide information with regards to general personal safety at work.
This policy is applicable to all employees of [Company].
Generally, you should try to avoid working alone whenever this is possible. However, if you have to work alone, then you need to develop an awareness of the risks and how to minimise them.
Prior to making an appointment with someone you do not know, obtain as much information as possible about the person you are meeting and arrange to meet the person in Company premises. Always ring back the telephone number you have been given to confirm that it is legitimate. If a mobile number is given you should always ask for an alternative fixed line number.
If visiting, let your colleagues know where you are going, with whom and what time you are expecting to return. If you think that you are going to run over your original timescales, let your colleagues know.
If you are at all concerned that you are being placed in a dangerous situation through your employment, you must discuss this with your line manager.
Issue date: [date]
Author: [name, job title]
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.