PPE issue record
The personal protective equipment (PPE) listed below is issued to you in accordance with the Management of the Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 and the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992.
It is your responsibility to:
- wear and use the provided PPE in the circumstances where a need for it has been identified by the Company and in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
- inspect their issued PPE daily before use
- immediately report any damage or defects to the equipment to the issuer for maintenance or replacement
- not misuse or damage any PPE provided
- inform the issuer of any problems in the use of the PPE
||Issue date (if known)
||PPE usage training given (where required)
This is a word-limited preview. The full template will be displayed here in full once you purchase it individually, or when you purchase the management template pack.
Management template pack
Get unlimited downloads of PPE issue record form template, all other Health and Safety templates, AND everything else in the Management template pack for 12 months.