When to use it
A model ppe issue record form template which is in line with best practice, contains clear and effective wording, and is easy to edit.
PPE issue record
The personal protective equipment (PPE) listed below is issued to you in accordance with the Management of the Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 and the Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992.
It is your responsibility to:
- wear and use the provided PPE in the circumstances where a need for it has been identified by the Company and in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
- inspect their issued PPE daily before use
- immediately report any damage or defects to the equipment to the issuer for maintenance or replacement
- not misuse or damage any PPE provided
- inform the issuer of any problems in the use of the PPE
||Issue date (if known)
||PPE usage training given (where required)
The full PPE issue record form template will be available once purchased.
Reviewed 2 June 2021
Health and Safety explained
It is the duty of care of every employer to maintain the health and safety of each employee.