Offer of work experience or internship letter template1 min read
This letter is used where the Company wishes to offer unpaid work, detailing the job title and start date.
What is an Offer of work experience or internship letter?
The purpose of this Offer of work experience or internship letter template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Offer of work experience or internship letter template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
Offer of work experience or internship [Delete this line]
Dear [Recipient first name],
Offer of [Work Experience | Internship]
It is with great pleasure that I am writing to offer you a place on the [Company] [Work Experience | Internship] Programme. We would be delighted if you would join us as of [date] to take on the role of [position].
Here at [Company] we value the participants of our [Work Experience | Internship] Programme. Past participants have contributed greatly to our work in research and development, our marketing projects and our sales teams. While you are with us at [Company] we hope that you will become a part of our family and take advantage of the many sports and social activities that we offer to everyone.
[Though we are unable to pay wages to programme participants we do offer [free lunches in the staff canteen and] an [travel /expenses] allowance of £[amount] for each month that you are with us. We are also happy to work with any educational institution to ensure that you receive credit for this position if possible.]
I hope that you will contact me by [date] at [telephone | email] so that we can further discuss your work experience with [Company]. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours [faithfully | sincerely],
[Sender job title]
Work experience plan template
Our Work Experience Plan Template streamlines the process, ensuring a well-structured and organised work experience program for students.
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You get a process flowchart to help you adhere to best practice.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.