Grievance form template1 min read
If an employee wishes to raise a grievance about a workplace issue, they can submit this model form template to you.
This form can be used standalone, or with an accompanying grievance letter.
What is a Grievance form?
The purpose of this Grievance form template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our Grievance form template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
|Trade Union/Association Rep:
|State your grievance in full:
|Explain the steps that you have taken to resolve your grievance:
|Explain the steps that you feel the Company should take to resolve your grievance:
|Have you discussed the grievance with your line manager or supervisor?
|Yes | No
|If yes, explain the outcome of the discussion:
|If no, explain why not:
|Any other issues to mention:
The above statements are true to the best of my knowledge and I apply for my grievance to be formally investigated under the Company grievance procedure.
Issue date: [date]
Grievance investigation confirmation letter template
Our Grievance Investigation Confirmation Letter ensures a transparent process, confirming receipt and initiation of grievance investigation promptly.
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You get a process flowchart to help you adhere to best practice.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.