This document is a quick checklist for an appraiser and what they need to do in practice to make a Performance Development Review a success.
Preview only. The complete Performance appraisal managers checklist guide text will be displayed below when you purchase either the individual document or the template pack that the document is contained in.
Performance appraisal managers checklist
1. Collect the information which you will require
- How they have performed against last years objectives?
- How they have managed their resources?
- Problems they have had, and how they have addressed these
- Their strengths and weaknesses
- Their likely training / development needs
- Any changes to their job / objectives through the year?
- Any problems with relationships?
- Evidence of self-development over the year
Editing this Performance appraisal managers checklist guide is simple; if you have purchased it, or if it is FREE, simply copy/email/download and replace any highlighted wording contained in "[ ]", with your details.