First performance improvement meeting notification letter template1 minute read
Use this template to arrange the first formal performance improvement plan meeting after previous informal discussions have not produced any progress.
What is a First performance improvement meeting notification letter?
The purpose of this First performance improvement meeting notification letter template is to provide you with a flexible and customisable document to serve as a robust and effective starting point for you.
By using our First performance improvement meeting notification letter template, you can streamline your process, maintain consistency and accuracy, and save time, and it can be easily adapted to fit your specific scenario.
First performance improvement meeting notification [Delete this line]
Dear [Recipient first name],
First Performance Improvement Meeting
I refer to our recent discussions, where we discussed your performance in your role, and I explained that as these shortcomings had not been addressed satisfactorily, it would be necessary to progress to the formal stages of the Company’s Performance Improvement Procedure.
I now confirm that the following arrangements have been made for the First Performance Improvement Meeting:
The purpose of the meeting is explained in the Performance Improvement Procedure. I have enclosed a copy for your information.
You are entitled to be accompanied by an accredited trade union representative or workplace colleague.
By entering the formal stage, I must highlight to you that should your performance not reach an acceptable standard during this process, your employment is at risk and may ultimately lead to dismissal.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Yours [faithfully | sincerely],
[Sender job title]
Performance improvement plan template
If you have concens about the performance of an employee, use this model form template to capture the improvement required, and agree and plan the timescale.
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You get a process flowchart to help you adhere to best practice.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.