Grievance decision appeal letter template1 minute read
Our Grievance Decision Appeal Letter template empowers employees to present well-structured appeals, facilitating a fair and efficient grievance resolution process.
What is a Grievance decision appeal letter?
A Grievance Decision Appeal Letter is a formal letter written by an individual to appeal a decision made as part of a grievance process.
A grievance process typically involves a formal complaint being made about an issue or problem, often related to employment or a contractual dispute. The grievance process will involve an investigation and a decision made by the person or organisation responsible for the dispute resolution.
If the decision made as part of the grievance process is not satisfactory to the individual, they may choose to appeal the decision by writing a Grievance Decision Appeal Letter. The letter will outline the reasons why the decision is being appealed and provide supporting evidence, if any.
The appeal letter will usually be addressed to a higher authority who will review the case and make a final decision. It is important that the appeal letter is written in a clear and concise manner, outlining the reasons for the appeal and providing any relevant evidence to support the case.
Grievance decision appeal [Delete this line]
Dear [Recipient first name],
Grievance decision appeal
On [date] I was informed that Company had decided to [state decision and/or action by the company] based on my grievance which I raised on [date] to [person letter sent to].
I would like to appeal against this decision.
I wish the following information to be taken into account:
- [State reasons, mitigation, justification, etc.]
Please reply within 14 days from the date of this letter to confirm the proposed date for the appeal hearing.
Yours [faithfully | sincerely],
[Sender job title]
Grievance hearing outcome confirmation letter template
If a grievance hearing has been held, send this model letter template for confirmation of the outcome, and a right of appeal.
Grievance appeal hearing invitation letter template
Our Grievance Appeal Hearing Invitation Letter template invites employees to a formal appeal hearing, ensuring transparency and fairness in addressing grievances.
- You save time and effort with a professionally written, editable HR document that is tailored to meet best practice.
- You ensure compliance with applicable ACAS Codes of Conduct and other legal requirements.
- You get a process flowchart to help you adhere to best practice.
- You are notified by email whenever this template or its supporting resources are updated.
- You enjoy 12 months of unlimited access with no hidden fees or extra costs.
- You unlock a 25% discount on all future purchases or renewals of our libraries, toolkits, and templates.